If you like to work with people, grow personally, professionally, and in the process make a difference, explore a career with Resolution Insurance. Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate, we welcome you to be a part of our vision to become a recognized leader and preferred provider of insurance services in Africa.
Our primary focus is our customers; we sell our products for their overall benefits, and as businessman John Mackey once put it “We’re in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base.”
The Underwriting Executive’s overall purpose is to manage client documents by receiving, evaluating and accurately recording member information into the system within the agreed timelines.
- 1. Receiving and vetting proposal documents to ensure business rules are complied with and to confirm ready for processing in the system.
- 2. Timely and accurate data capture.
- 3. Communicate any special arrangements or concessions approved for new business to Business application team e.g. out of ordinary plans, new limits, other riders etc.
- 4. Liaising with sales staff in cases of any pending details/approvals required for processing.
- 5. Liaising with other team members in the underwriting process to sort out cases of pending/unclear details, reconciliation and delays.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Business Studies or related field
- At least 3 months relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- 1. Application letter
- 2. Updated CV listing three references
- 3. Expected remuneration package
- 4. Availability should you be offered the position
By COB, Thursday, 11th September 2014 to Recruitment@resolution.co.ke
Ensure that you quote the position in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.